||Help / Sharing
How to Share
Viewing Shared Photos
Canít find the answer to your question here?
With EZ Digital Photos, sharing your photos online is EZ! You can share your photos with friends or family as part of your FREE membership. Your friends will be able to view your photos on the EZ Digital Photos website without becoming a member. All you have to do is select the album you would like to share, provide your friend's email addresses, and we will do the rest. It's that easy.
With the New Collaboration system, you can allows your friends and family to add comments or photos to your album. This way, they can share their photos and memories with you. This is perfect for weddings, birthdays, reunions, parties, school projects, and other memorable events. People who attend these events and take photos can add their photos to your album. Sharing has never been more fun.
With simple options, you can control who has access to your album. Additionally, you can be notified when someone adds comments or photos to your album. This way, you can immediately enjoy the updates as they occur.
Lastly, your friends can view you album in a slide show, save or email photos, and even order prints. Your photos will not be made available to the general public, however, the people you choose to share with have the option to send the photos to others.
To share your photos follow these EZ steps:
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Click on the blue Share box on the top left side of the page.
- Select an Album from the pull-down list. Hit the Next button.
- Choose a Collaboration ID for sharing your album with friends on the Internet. Hit the Next button.
- You select the Secuity option for protecting the album. Hit the Next button.
- Select general options for Sharing your album. You may optionally allows friends to add comments or photos to your album. You may also get notified when someone adds a photo or comment to your album. Hit the Next button.
- In the ‘Send To’ box, type the email addresses of the people you want to share your photos with. You can enter more than one email address. To do so, separate them by a comma.* Hit the Next button.
- Enter a ‘Subject’ and 'Your Message' to include in the email invitation that we send to your friends. Hit the Next button.
- Lastly, you will have the option to add your friends to your ‘Address Book’. This allows you to simply choose friends from the Address Book in the future, instead of manually entering their addresses every time you share an album with them.
*If you have already saved friends to your ‘Address Book’, you can click on the ‘Add Friends’ button below the ‘Send To’ box. To choose a friend from the list, click the box to the left of their name and click the ‘Select Recipients’ button.
If you were sent an email inviting you to view your friends EZ Digital photos, click on the orange ‘View Photos’ button in that email. This will bring you to the EZ Digital Photos web page that displays the album your friend chose to share with you. If your friend requires a password or email entry, you will have to supply it first before accessing their album. Once you supply the correct information, you can enjoy your friend's photos.
You will have the following options:
- To View the photos, select the photos you would like to view by checking the box below each. Next, click ‘Slide Show’ in the ‘Photo Actions’ box on the right side of the page. A pop up window will display the photos.
- To Save photos, select the photos you would like to save by checking the box below each. Then, click on ‘Save Photos’ in the ‘Photo Actions’ box on the right side of the page. You will be asked to sign up for a FREE membership to EZ Digital Photos.
- To Email photos, you can following some EZ instructions.
To email your photos follow these EZ steps:
- If you are already viewing photos in your album or a shared album, skip to step 4.
- Click on the blue 'Albums' button on the top left of the page.
- Click on one of your albums or Click on a friend's album after hitting the 'View Shared Albums', in the Album Action box.
- Select the photos you would like to send by checking the box below each.
- Once you have selected all the photos that you want to send, Click on the 'Email Photos' in the Photo Action box.
- Enter the email address you would like to send the photos to. You can enter more than one address separated by a comma. *
- Enter a subject in the ‘Subject’ box.
- In the ‘Your Message’ box enter a message that will be included in the email sent to your friend.
- Click ‘Send Photos’.
*If you are a registered EZ Digital Photos customer and you are logged into the system, you may have already saved friends to your ‘Address Book’. You can click on the ‘Add Friends’ button to access your 'Address Book'. To choose a friend from the list, click the box to the left of their name and click the ‘Select Recipients’ button. This will add the selected email addresses to the 'Sent To' list.
When Sharing an album with others, there are three security options available:
- Public - If you make the album public, then anyone who knows the Collaboration ID can access it without any other piece of information.
- Password - If you protect the album with a password, the user must provide it to gain access to your album.
- Email List - If you protect you album via an email list, a user must provide an approved email address in order to access your album.
Therefore, a user must know the Collaboration ID and possibly one more piece of information to view your album. Remember, unless you give someone your Collaboration ID, no one will know that it exists.
When you send an email Share invitation to others, in your message you can tell them the requirements to access your album.
You can change the Security option for your album at any time. If you do this, it may prevent friends from accessing your album in the future.
We only send the Collaboration ID to other users when you are Sharing an album with them. Your photos and information always remain private with us. We respect your privacy.
The Collaboration ID is a unique and personalized name for your album that can be used for Sharing your album on the Internet.
Your friends can access your shared album by either clicking on the link provided in an email invitation that we send to them or they can enter the Collaboration ID on the EZDigitialPhotos home page.
Be sure to place the Collaboration ID on invitations to weddings, birthdays, reunions, parties, school projects, and other fun events, so that others can add their photos and comments to your album. This way your friends and family can share their photos and memories with you!